Interesting Facts about Gender PsychologyPsychology is one interesting inquiry that we could possibly bump into our lives as these talks about the human mind. This is the study about behaviors, thoughts, and emotions of individuals. It is made up of various characteristic patterns of beliefs, feelings, and conduct that would make a person unique and interesting as well. This arises from within the person and remains fairly consistent throughout life. However, there are different facts on the psychological mind between females and males that we are probably not aware of. Here are some:
1. Males have a greatly superior ability (math and geometrical reasoning) to visualize a three-dimensional object than females do. They are better skilled in gross motor movements than females.
2. Based on the total number of people tested since IQ tests were developed, females have a slightly higher average IQ than males.
3. When a relationship is in an extreme uproar, females would sense it has to be repaired before sex and not the other way around. While males will feel exactly the opposite.
4. Ladies are twice more talkative than gentlemen.
5. Men usually have sexual thoughts during the day. On average, they think about sex every 7 seconds. Whereas, females can go for hours, even days, without a sexual thought.
6. For a woman, touching without sex is relaxing and comforting since it conveys a warm feeling of security. With males, touching without sex can easily be misinterpreted because when they touch, they are easily aroused.
7. Males change their minds two to three times more often than females.
8. Ladies dream about love and romance while gentlemen dream about sexual satisfaction.
9. Females are inclined to believe that they are only good at certain tasks, but not capable of being good at everything.
10. It would take women longer time to make a decision than males does, but once they make a decision, they are more likely to stick to it.
11. Females view sex as coming from a close, intimate relationship and would want to be in love before having sex. Males think sex is an expression of love.
12. Females learn to talk and use sentences earlier, and learn to read more rapidly than males. Males have a greater incidence of reading disabilities, stutter more, read with less speed and accuracy, and by the time they reach maturity have a lesser vocabulary than females.
13. Males are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable. Females are not comfortable without it.
14. The breathing rate of men differs from women. Men have a faster breathing rate in comparison to women.
15. Females, eventually includes sex in relationship. Males, doesn't really start the relationship, until it includes sex.
16. Women are better than men at remembering faces.
17. Females, sexual involvement implies that a relationship is possible. Males, such an implication is certainly not automatic.
18. When anger or another problem enters the picture, the difference between a male and a female is that physical intimacy becomes even more evident. He feels that making love will make up. She feels they must make up before making love.
Take advantage of your visit to www.bostonrebels.com by bookmarking or sharing us below.